Showing the single result
- Use a hand held cordless drill.
- Dip the drill bit tip in a cup of cool water before starting.
- Place the drill bit on the specified mark, apply pressure, listen for a slight CRUNCH and start your drilling process.
- USE MODERATE PRESSURE WHEN DRILLING.
- BECAUSE THE SPEEDBIT IS A SCRAPING TOOL, IT WILL GENERATE HIGH HEAT (YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THIS WHEN THE DRILL BIT STARTS TO RELEASE SMOKE). WHEN THIS STARTS HAPPENING, STOP DRILLING AND RE-DIP THE TIP INTO WATER (TYPICALLY EVERY 5-8 SECONDS, MORE WHEN DRILLING HARDER SURFACES). THIS WILL COOL THE BIT DOWN AND MAXIMIZE ITS LONGEVITY.
- Continue this sequence until the hole is completely drilled. For best results your drilling speed should be 2,300 RPM's and slowed down while breaking through the hole.
- Do not apply excessive pressure. Do not use dull or damaged bit. Do not use in hammer drills.
- Wear ANSI-approved safety goggles and heavy-duty work gloves during use and when handling bit.
* Orders typically ship within 24-48 hours
Other sizes and lengths available upon request*For quantities over 100 bits, please contact us for discounted pricing. Free Shipping on Orders of 100 bits or more to (Continental US) ORDERS TYPICALLY SHIP WITHIN 24-48 HOURS For shipments outside of the US, please contact us directly. Dealer Inquiries Welcome- Please contact us.
$8.99 – $26.99 Select options